5 Tips for Attending Lost Words
November 26, 2015
5 Tips for Attending Lost Words: RELIGION Edition and making it THE BEST Time Ever
- Reserve a table! If you’re considering grabbing dinner at The Emerald during the show, why not reserve a table so you can enjoy your meal in comfort? Even Beyonce looks awkward while trying to eat on her lap (and we can’t guarantee that Jay Z will be there to assist you).
To reserve a table for four we ask for a donation of $50 (or more if you like!). Please call us at 604-872-1861 or email us at HERE
- Arrive early to get your preferred seats. The back room fills up pretty quickly so come early, snag a seat and treat yourself to a cocktail or two (it’s half price cocktail night) while catching up with your squad before the show starts. Doors to the back room open at 7:30pm and the show starts at 8:30pm.
- Win some prizes! Open your wallet and bid on some of the fantastic prizes we have for our auction, or grab an extra raffle ticket to increase your chances of winning the grand prize. December 1st is Giving Tuesday; celebrate the start of the giving season with Pi!
- Tell us what you think about the show! Pi’s goal is to create work that gets people talking. Did you love it? Did it make you feel uncomfortable? We want to know! Share with us on Tuesday night or you can email or call us later.
- Leave your troubles outside! Relax and let yourself be entertained!
Sorry, there are no posts at this time.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest news, updates and exclusive offers. You can unsubscribe at anytime.