Board of Directors
Pi would like to thank all the hard work of our Board of Directors. Here they are with some of their favourite things
President - Rob Maguire - Loves to get his massages from Urban Healing
Vice-President - Corey Ouellet - Likes to grab his coffee from Commercial Street Cafe
Vice-President - Ioana Birleanu - Heads up to Cypress for dates in the summer and Shaktea in the winter
Treasurer - Craig Jackson - Gets his hair refreshed at Barber & Co.
Secretary - Dawn Padget - Loves working in the arts and volunteering with Pi!
Director - Fred Bantados - Loves the food and wine pairing themes at Salt Tasting Room
Director - Kaitlyn Jackson - Loves getting her coffee from Mink - why not have some chocolate with your latte?
Director - Erin Reddekopp - Likes to go for date bike rides, stopping at breweries or Vancouver Urban Winery
Director - Melody Ma - is new, but we'll know what she likes soon!
Director - Ben Unterman - Had two terms as Pi Board President, left, but loved us so much that he's back!
Our Board is amazing, and you can be part of it! We are looking for new board members who are interested in working with Pi.
Requirements of Board Membership include:
1. Commitment to the work of Pi Theatre.
2. Knowledge and skills in one or more of board governance, marketing, finance, programs, personnel or advocacy.
3. Willingness to serve on committees.
4. Attendance at scheduled board meetings.
5. Attendance at Annual General Meetings.
6. Attendance and support of special events including productions.
7. Support of and participation in fundraising events.
8. Financial support of Pi Theatre.
If you would like more information, please contact us.